As Body Fundamentals Pilates & Wellness Studio resumes business operations, there will be new precautions and studio safety measures implemented for the wellbeing of both you and our staff. As a health-focused business, we must guard the many clients at-risk, either due to age or to other health challenges, who rely on us to provide a clean, worry-free environment for their Pilates and Wellness programs.
Per national Pilates guidelines, we must introduce more in-depth cleaning and hold to handwashing practices (clients and staff), as well. We are grateful for and humbled by your years of loyalty and look forward to working with you (again) in progressive and post-rehabilitative Pilates, as well as for Meditation and Lifestyle Consulting sessions.
I am thankful for those who have continuously reached out about coming back to the studio and very much look forward to seeing you and teaching you.
Should you need further information about the operational procedures or have questions, please contact the studio via email or call me at 520-299-6541.
Geneviève Nedder, NCPT
Body Fundamentals Studio Safety | New Operating Procedures
- Only one teacher will be leading sessions at any given time, whether in private or semi-private sessions. I understand this impacts standing appointment times for a number of clients and will be speaking personally with those affected.
- The studio equipment and layout are being rearranged to assure adequate social distance of six feet between client(s) and instructor wherever possible.
- Clients are asked to bring and wear a personal mask that covers the nose and mouth areas. Fabric, washable masks are fine, as are disposable safety masks. Medically approved N95 masks are not required. (We will be wearing masks, as well.)
- Upon entering the studio, please wash your hands and wrists- following the 20-second guidelines from the CDC and WHO.
- Upon entering the studio, we will take your temperature via forehead temperature scan.
- If physically able, clients will need to adjust equipment springs to assure safe social distancing measures are respected.
- Sessions will be adjusted to accommodate proper cleaning between clients, as well as to assure limited interaction between clients arriving and departing the studio.
- We will keep at least 20 minutes in between sessions to allow us time for cleaning.
- Anyone who needs a mat for their sessions will need to bring their own. I strongly recommend you bring your own towel, as well.
When Not to Come to the Studio
Because people with COVID-19 have had a wide range of symptoms reported – ranging from mild symptoms to severe illness, for overall studio safety, anyone experiencing the below symptoms should not come in for a session. Seasonal allergies cause cough, sneezing and sore throat, but the studio cannot risk spreading what could be an infection. These CDC-listed symptoms include:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Repeated shaking with chills
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell