Many of you have asked:
Can I practice the 100 on the Foam Roller?
Yes, absolutely. I like to work the 100 on the Foam roller in a progression. This is a fantastic way to challenge your balance while working your core.
Instructions for the 100 on the Foam Roller
- Lift your arms to the ceiling and curl up.
- Bring 1 leg to table top.
- If you can maintain your balance with 1 leg, lift your other leg.
- Hold this position as you begin pumping your arms
- Inhale for 5 counts and exhale for 5 counts up to 100.
Let me know how it goes. Love to hear of your progress.
Previously published on Changing Through Movement in June 2014.